I had Spree's full LED package

Gen6GT

and here are the results - taken with my HTC mobile, so if they're not good it's down to the mobile, and not Spree's stuff:

Number plate lights:

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg

Sidelights:

IMAG0200.jpg

Dials:

IMAG0199.jpg

Heater and aircon unit:

IMAG0198.jpg

Clock, heater, aircon and cigar-lighter:

IMAG0197.jpg

Dials:

IMAG0196.jpg

They look so much better than the pics, down to the camera. In addition he has put blue LEDs into the door courtesy lights, I'll post pics when my clear covers arrive, and is getting the white LED's for my courtesy lights.

All-in-all a great job, thanks Julian!

Yep, the sidelights are amazing, and I love 'em like that. Spree gives you the option of bright ones like mine, or standard ones, I went for the bright ones, and don't regret it.

i've ordered the blue dial kit from spree,after seeing pics of yours it looks like i made the right choice :woohoo:

Is your an import. If so you'll get it all done much faster than mine, as a UK car the aircon/heater unit was a right b*astard to deal with, it probably took Julian over half an hour to set-up with the LEDs. But I guarantee you'll just love the results, it actually looks so much better in real life than the pics can ever show. And, as an added bonus, the LEDs which Julian installed actually work with the dimmer rheostat on my car, never thought you could do that with LEDs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.