Poly suspension bushes need replacing?

tlee05

I have a TTE Coilover kit and was told that my lower suspension arm bushes have worn out, Does anyone know any good sites to get new suspension arm bushes? I'm guessing I will need to take the current bushes out to measure them and go from there?

Hey bigstring, my Fcm bushes worked excellent at Rockingham over the weekend. Very sharp handling.

Mine work super duper at Castle Combe twice a day, my drive to work and back, does make a tone of difference..

I'm not going to go crazy and do the whole kit I'll be there for hours on end. I'll drop FMC a email I did also look at powerflex too, this is one of the bushes that I was told had excessive wear:

photosss.jpg

lower suspension bush needs to be placed which is a 35mm hole measured it today, what's the standard Toyota size?.

photoarm.jpg

Also if anyone knows what this bush is called it would be really handy (circled red), as I need to order two of these.

photocopyo.jpg

Edited by tlee05

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.