Fly eye kits

scottw

Tried and tested them myself, looks pretty good except when close up they look abit like the old school tight wrapping!

Pretty easy to use, just have to take your time and lightly stretch it over the curves, and dont be afraid to peel it back gently to redo areas that may be more curved or have a mistake in them

I tinted my spoiler brake light and headlights, but for such a main focused/large area as the headlights I didnt think it looked good enough so I removed it which unfortunately left a light pattern on them which to this day still wont come off

why not use tinting spray ? used some red e-tec stuff off ebay (bout £6) and my orange blobs (indys and vents) match nearly exactly to my red lights and munber plate surround as if they cam out of the factory , if you look closely you can see all the oem light pattern (which i wanted)

DSC00357.jpg

Edited by sonic temple

Do you just spray it on the outside of the light ?

Can you also get like a shiney gloss effect

yup , cleaned and masked off the light (sprayed vent off car) about 4 nice even coats and a green bulb swap and it was done , they are as shiney as the oem rear lights , even right up close you cant tell the difference

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.