Who's this then ladies?

No doubt alreay a thread on it as been out and about today.....

******RARE WHITE JAP IMPORT CELICA******

Hi and welcome to my auction for my Japanese import Tiptronic Toyota Celica. This is a semi automatic celica which means you can put the car into manual mode and have buttons on the steering wheel to go through the gears. This car is QUICK and produces 190bhp as standard, however this one isn’t standard. The gear changes are very smooth and awesome fun with the control of the gears at your finger tips. I have owned this car for just under a year and have loved every minute. This is my second Celica and the only reason I sold the first one was because I wanted to buy a house. That dream didn’t last long, as I bought this Celica and since then I have pumped stupid amounts of money into it to get it looking the way it does now. However due to circumstances (fiancé to be) and wanting to move away from where I am now for work I must sell this one. I purchased the car from Bristol as a standard import Celica. Since then I have made quite a few changes to get it looking the way it does today.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290548551535&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.