Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Mark Item
Toyota Celica ZZT230
By russman, 11/11/19
  • 1 comment
  • JDM or UK UK
  • Colour Silver
  • Price 1195
  • Year 2002
  • Odometer 122509
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description 3 Owners From New. Great Condition. Reliable Facelift Model. New Clutch Only 2,825 miles ago. MOT expires 3/7/20 but Only Done 1 Mile Since so may as well have been done today! Remote Alarm/Central Locking/Immobilizer. Leather Upholstery inc gear knob & steering wheel (on adjustable column) 6 Speed Manual. I bought this Lovely Example in 2010 with 96,000 Warranted Miles & have Only Done 26,509 Since hence the Reluctant Sale. High Spec with Premium & Dynamic Packs including Extras like Digital Climate Control, Spoiler, Sunroof & the Stunning 17" Toyota Alloys (usually fitted to the 190) which I Refurbished myself properly with wheels & tyres off, removing any signs of corrosion then etch-primed, sprayed in Eye Catching Graphite Grey Mica & finished with Resilient 2K clear lacquer using Compressor & Spray Gun. FSH up to 2012 (7 out of 11 Stamps by Toyota) then I've done myself as & when necessary. 2 New Tyres. Pioneer CD Player/Radio has SD/USB slots. ABS. Power Steering. Airbags. Fog Lights. Smoke/Pet Free.

Comments

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
IP.Board Collections by DevFuse

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Follow @celicaclubuk
All pages © celica-club 2001 - 2020 (Unless otherwise stated). No pictures can be used without our consent. Terms of use | Privacy policy