By vvtirob, 11/03/13
  • 0 comments
  • JDM or UK UK
  • Colour Lagoon Blue
  • Price 2040.00
  • Year 2002
  • Odometer 94530
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description 2002 Facelift Engine'd VVT-I 140. I drove 200 miles to get this baby, and loved every mile of driving it home. The previous owner was driving a tasty 350z so he won't miss it. :P<br /><br />Work to do 30 March - 30 April 2013.<br /><br />Mechanically, the car is mint, but I want to do some maintenance to it just for piece of mind - So I will be doing all this from the end of the month until April, then I will decide what to do after!<br /><br />-- Strut Brace (Obv.)<br />-- Cold air intake (would prefer Injen, but will shop about)<br />-- New wheels, or refurbishing and colouring the ones on it, I do like them. Relatively unscuffed, but one has a curb mark on it.<br />-- New shoes all around. (The guy who had it before me put the front tyres on the wrong way around... ffs!)<br />-- New discs / pads all around.<br />-- Seafoam the engine.<br />-- Oil/oil filters/fuel filter/plugs.<br />-- Clean up stone chip to paintwork on front underside bumper.<br />-- T-Cut 2 very minor scuffs out (want the weather to pick up first!) of the passenger door.<br />-- Eibach lowering springs & spacers<br />-- Double din unit - pref one with Sat Nav/DVD built in, will see how funds go after the above is done.<br />-- Replace bulb and wiring to interior light (currently doesn't work!)<br />-- Stop that damn rattling parcel shelf.<br /><br />End of April 2013 onwards - could be a few months worth of changes.<br /><br />-- Interior lighting - I want those blue clocks!<br />-- Full respray in Lagoon Blue<br />-- TRD Spoiler.<br />-- TRD front lip.<br />-- TRD rear.<br />-- TRD skirts.<br />-- Interior grey trim > Black.<br />-- Reupholster carpets + add brackets for footwell mats.<br />-- New Celica embedded footwell mats (maybe celica club logo on corner!) with fitting for floor bracket to prevent them slipping forward.<br />-- New gearknob - it's a teeeeeeeny bit worn.<br />-- Deeper Bonnet Scoop<br />-- Engine bay clean up including cable tidy and spray<br /><br />Then who knows!<br />

Comments

There are no comments to display.

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse
  • Vehicles Statistics

• Total Vehicles
    • Submitters
    • Modifications
    • Total Images
    • Comments
    • Total Views

Iddon
    Latest Vehicle
    Toyota Celica ZZT230 By Iddon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.