Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'alarm'.
Found 1 result
I've got two unrelated issues that someone might be able to help me out with. Firstly it's a brake bais passenger front side grabbing stronger than other. I've changed both calipers, discs and the rubber brake hoses. Issues still there don't really notice it when I drive but it's picked up every mot. Any help? Secondly car alarm going off when I open the door driving me mad!! Just thought of another one sunroof when I try to open it can here a clicking but zero movement, tried forcing it but no joy. Would be great to have it ready for the summer, any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks. 2001 Celica by the way.