Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Everything posted by TBDevelopments
i used to sell those aluminium ones and to be honest had nothing but issues with them as people would over tighten them, either damaging the threads or i saw a few cases the thread and internals stuck in the sump and the head snapping off flush with the surface. I actually get ones custom made for me now out of steel that are nickel coated like OEM to prevent rusting but have the high strength magnets in the middle, easily able to support a 3/4" racket from just that tiny magnet. I fit these to all the forged engines I've been doing now as a standard part. But i do sell them separately if anyone is interested. There £12.00 delivered to the door. Tim TB Developments