Celica Club UK Messages

Website Upgrade info

Click here for more information.

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

manphibian

Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

Question

Thought people might like a thread where they can post 1 picture per day of their Celica without having to make a thread?

As the Photo Challenge Sticky's don't seem that popular maybe Sticky this if it works out? :thumbs:

If it keeps going, it will be interesting to see how everyone's cars evolve :)

To kick things off:

<!--ImageUrlBegin--><!--ImageUrlEBegin-->Front-arty.jpg<!--ImageUrlEnd--><!--ImageUrlEEnd-->

Edited by Bill T

Back on the rd after 2 years . Sprayed front bumper, Bonnet, Pass wing, New pistons , Rings , Bigend bearings , Air flow meter , Windscreen.

IMG_20160724_123027_zpssoid1wyt.jpg

Went through the mot with 1 advisory which was discs pitted.

Edited by shaungtr
  • Like 7

Front end is evil  :twisted: .Has it really been two years  :o

Back on the rd after 2 years . Sprayed front bumper, Bonnet, Pass wing, New pistons , Rings , Bigend bearings , Air flow meter , Windscreen.

nice one mate 

Cheers Tom. I am only using her local at the moment because it has been so temperamental right from when i got it around 3-4 years ago so local miles only for now. Apart from the turbo seal going the day after the mot she is performing well.

Would be interesting to have those front badges in reverse - like the original colt lancer 2000 turbo, looks awesome in rear view mirror of the car you're monstering.

9F01A149-6229-4C09-9796-97CA8513CDE2_zps

Jesus.... Can I just come to your garden for a few photos cravo? Lol love the sun hitting off it in that picture man. Looks like a brand new friggin motor!! Only thing I hate about the celica once a kit and gt wing are on it is the fact it just looks faster than it really is :(

Sitting utterly sexual atm man. Some good choices and that painter done you proud not letting the previous 6 attempts at the dreaded thunder.... thunder!.... THUNDER GREY!! Haaaoooooooooooo beat him down!

Edited by solfunky
  • Like 1

Ah mate thanks buddy :) It is exactly as I hoped it would look I love it, same goes for yours though fella, it sits amazingly on those wheels, they make it stand right out from a crowd. Made me wanna go 18 and I have seen some really nice rims for a decent price. I am actually shocked at the difference in choice you can get from the 17's to the 18's :thumbs: