Celica Club UK Messages

Website Upgrade info

Click here for more information.

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

manphibian

Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

Question

Thought people might like a thread where they can post 1 picture per day of their Celica without having to make a thread?

As the Photo Challenge Sticky's don't seem that popular maybe Sticky this if it works out? :thumbs:

If it keeps going, it will be interesting to see how everyone's cars evolve :)

To kick things off:

<!--ImageUrlBegin--><!--ImageUrlEBegin-->Front-arty.jpg<!--ImageUrlEnd--><!--ImageUrlEEnd-->

Edited by Bill T

that's a fecking awesome shot carl, should be on the mantelpiece blown way up.

can i nab a cheeky shot for a screensaver

Well my good lady came to meet me for lunch today in my car..... i saw her pull up she was about 20 mins early, i was stuck on the phone to a customer... anyway when i finished the call i looked out the window again and thought it looked like she had dozed off.... so i snuck up to the car iphone in hand and opened the door to try and make her jump...... well clearly i epically failed and all i got was "the look" haha think i captured it well !!! Guys, you know the look i'm talking about !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-44158-0-53339800-1405695967_thumb.jpg

...... well clearly i epically failed and all i got was "the look" haha think i captured it well !!! Guys, you know the look i'm talking about !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one that turns plums to raisins in a nano second? Yeah, got that T shirt thanks!Bloody wardrobe full of'em

• Like 1

if I captured the look, my life wouldn't be worth living if I didn't delete the pic immediately

um....... i captured and uploaded to a forum.... im a dead man !

• Like 1

um....... i captured and uploaded to a forum.... im a dead man !

well if you post without checking if she's shaved her pits you deserve all you get son..............................

• Like 2

well if you post without checking if she's shaved her pits you deserve all you get son..............................

hahaha holy shit, she would murder me !

mind you, i would imagine given the amount of time she spends in the bathroom every morning i would assume to be safe !!!!

***** i did double check pic for fluff lol*****

Edited by kalashnicov

hahaha holy shit, she would murder me !

mind you, i would imagine given the amount of time she spends in the bathroom every morning i would assume to be safe !!!!

and her defence of "provovocation", would stand a fair chance of success too!

well as she loves the celica and will probably be getting one of her own, and joining here at some stage i hope she doesn't go through the old threads.... long after i have forgotten i have done it... ah well live by sword die by it haha

Its interesting how the cars all share so many common design elements.

Edited by Black Knight