Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Well worth the wait mate, that spoiler looks great :clap:

sure does mate ive been wanting one of these for ages and i know its the lighter replica but still looks the part .

i will be adding rear spats at some point and that will finish up the rear end ..

Tried out the meguiars hybrid ceramic spray. Only use if your paint is clean. Read a few complaints about it but I believe it's from those not prepping first and it leaves v stubborn streaks if you don't.

IMG_20190609_063601.jpg

Meguiars instructions are to wash then spray. Wipe down then reapply spray and hose down. I just sprayed and wiped once yesterday once today after a wash with a damp cloth then buffed off. No smears.

Should be ok to use by ccuk members as everyone here has a Clean car and as obsessed as I .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tree said:

Tried out the meguiars hybrid ceramic spray. Only use if your paint is clean. Read a few complaints about it but I believe it's from those not prepping first and it leaves v stubborn streaks if you don't.

IMG_20190609_063601.jpg

Meguiars instructions are to wash then spray. Wipe down then reapply spray and hose down. I just sprayed and wiped once yesterday once today after a wash with a damp cloth then buffed off. No smears.

Should be ok to use by ccuk members as everyone here has a Clean car and as obsessed as I .

haha, not me! my car is a very dirty girl at the moment :sorry:

IMG_2740.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Home visit from Lee at Se7en Motorsports for an alignment set up and corner weighting .Didn't get back from my hols until after midnight this morning so time was tight for getting ready for a test session on Thursday  .Lee jumped in and saved me a shed load of hassle

Image may contain: car and outdoor

No photo description available.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.