Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

Final pic before it went to the body shop on Saturday.....................They are having a headache matching the lay of the carbon blue chips. Doh!

.They have a training sprayer down from the paint manufacturer on Monday They are giving him BB as a test. tee Hee! :lol:

daddyhole.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, daytona said:

It's a nice start after so long. Not sure whether to polish the base under the down pipes or do them gloss black.

i wanted to do that and was going to use a dremel but i left it in the end and you will see how awkward polishing the pipes are compared to the cover ...one way which i found easier was to undo the throtlle bracket as that takes that out of the way so your able to do a bit more working round them .

Edited by celica1977

8 minutes ago, Razorjack said:

Just mooching through some old (2014!) pics of the GT4 and found a few worthy of this thread. This is one of them...

SAZAdGt.jpg

Now given my signature & photo you will not be surprised I like this a lot. :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.