The Vert Thread - general information & owners list

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Ideas where I Can take it to

And is rear window motor dying and where to sorce a new or refub one joys of verts

I havent looked re window motor, i have a problem with mine too, slow on one side and not working at all the other side. It may not be motor dying but that it is sticking and causing the motor to struggle. Would advise not using that until its been looked at or you may damage the motor

As to the roof, here may be worth contacting

http://www.bristolsunroofs.co.uk/softrepair.php

Thanks I will check them out I know my drivers side one had new runners fitted I will have a take back seats and side panels and check it out

Your Vert Looks good

Thankyou :) Be interested to hear how you get on with windows, it's not top of my list at the mo but would like to get mine fixed for this summer. All i have heard is that they are a pain in the a*se

I have a Few Jobs like tyres and Panda does not like low speeds

Sheep Said it was a bugger of a job I just scared when it tip forward when I put it on way home I pushed it upright been good since then

Later New Windscreen and get bonnet resprayed

Might Keep Her Stock UK and sell extra parts on

I seen your on the Ace Cafe Vid

You doing Japfest ? get both parked Together

Back to Black For The Cover Amazing Fun These Gen 6 Verts

What extra parts have you got then? Your's isnt really stock now with the interior so maybe carry on?

There was two of us at Ace , gen6gt is the username of the other one but he hasnt been online here for a while.

No not doing Japfest, sorry

I Had That Feeling and Been thinking of the Burrwalnut For Centre Panel and white dials and do chrome on the speedo and white and black arm rest cover

Got A Toyota Multi CD Player And Rear Panel Of A Euro Spec with Parking Cam in it

There you go, make it yours with the things you want to do with it :) and put the pics up :D

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.