Celica photo challenge.

johny

• 3 weeks later...
Coughdrop - it's the imagining of the scantily-cladness of the lady in question that's the fun bit! :unsure:

Otherwise Bill could have just got her to whap her ***** clad only in ********* **** onto the bonnet whilst **** ***** *** **** ** ***** and taken a photo of that ... which would be preferable on a family site, now, eh?

Bill, if I was you I'd have assumed qualification and set a new challenge there and then - that might have got things moving again ... :D

Having said that, unless banana comes back in the next ten minutes or so with a new one I reckon you should go for it anyway (he's had a couple of days now).

Angus

Consider it done

A celica, next to a boat. The boat being in the water, the celica not!

Aha!

Only recently, I thought I'd take just such a picture. :D

FR77_BF77_GT4.jpg

What we have here are BF77 "Ocean Quest" and FR77 "Ocean Venture". These are two of the pelagic boats that work out of Fraserburgh. Their targets are mackerel and, mainly, herring. They catch several hundred tonnes within a couple of days, and therefore only actually work for a couple of weeks a year. Rest of the time they're tied up just where you see them here.

Don't let ANYONE tell you that fishermen aren't well off anymore ... any of them that are still afloat are doing extremely well for themselves, and that goes for whitefish and prawn boats, too.

Now, before anyone doesn't accept this :unsure: ... the next challenge is your Celica at a hospital. Clear signage must be in the picture to prove it's a hospital ...

Angus

Here's a couple at Aberdeen University ... the first because that's the nice bit, the second just to show the sign! :D

post-800-1168550581_thumb.jpg

post-800-1168550613_thumb.jpg

(Eagle-eyed viewers may spot that I washed the car between taking those pictures (2nd pic was actually taken first)! :unsure:)

Next - your Celica outside a tattoo shop.

Angus

Edited by Angus

OK, I'll revise that challenge seeing as it's been a while ...

A photo of your Celica beside the "town" sign where you live. i.e. the sign that says "Aberdeen" or wherever as you come into the town so you know you haven't gone to Dundee by some dreadful mistake.

Angus

• 2 weeks later...
Next - your Celica outside a tattoo shop.

Angus

Probably a bit late on this one:

so I did this one as well :rolleyes: which was the next challenge set

Next if there's still any interest I suggest your Celica next to a Little Chef restaurant while they are still in business... Extra points if you can get a glum looking employee next to the car :(

Edited by misterC

• 2 weeks later...
See, we're fortunate enough to not have any Little Chefs within 50 miles or so ...

And anyway, Ms Bev, is there not one near you anywhere? Essex is made of fast food outlets and supermarkets (and Southend Pier), isn't it? :(

Angus

OK I'll extend it to include the fast food outlet of your choice

I'm sure there must be a McDonalds near you Angus, they're Scottish after all :( aren't they :werd::(

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.