Celica photo challenge.

johny

Guest truckernick

i got the beggar at last yippee

SP_A0045.jpg

right then, next challenge, take a pic of your celica next to a hideously deformed, driven through halfrauds and had everything thrown at it, boy racer mobile, and it has to be a really bad one, you know the kind i mean, the ones that max power et al make their shitter of the month.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit out of date this one, but I just found it on a disc ... :oops:

Same gen, same colour - but the one in front is one of those funny Euro efforts with a silly engine. Truth be told, it was that car that gave me the encouragement to do my wheels white, cos they looked good on it, despite being a bit tatty ...

whites.jpg

Angus

• 4 weeks later...

Guinea pig (my fave Hungarian word = "tengerimalacka" = guinea pig B)) is OK. Dogs ("kutyak") are deffo out, though. Any domesticated furry animal approximately the size of a cat ("macska", "cica") - except a small dog ("kis kutya") - will do. (Hey, holidays coming up, I have to start remembering the lingo! :lol:).

Angus

Excellent pic, Bill. B) Couldn't tell you what the inside of a Gen 7 looks like, mind, but I'll take yer word for it ...

Yon beastie looks a right punk rocker with the tuft of white hair and all. :lol:

Next?

Angus

It cost me modelling fees you know! Two slices of apple.

Now being a middle aged perv how about a lady flashing stocking tops adjacent a Celica, the one restriction no stock/net nicked picks allowed.

ok, so my story was B.S but i did have to pay my mate a few fags to stand in a phone booth while i took pics, i'll post 'em anyway as i went to all that effort. :blink:

18062006001.jpg

18062006.jpg

will try and get the missus in those stockings, a long shot, but you gotta try

Edited by Giler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just how hard is it to put a fried egg on your Celica?

A few weeks ago folk claimed they could not find a Circus, now they can't find an Egg :P

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :P

...... your Celica with a teddy! :lol:

................ thread revival time :(

IMAG0003.jpg

I won this at work so no comments about me having a teddy please :P

As tickled pink fundraising is now being done for breast cancer your Celica with something that says “Tickled Pink”. It can be a T-shirt, pin badge, anything but must have the logo on it.

I passed a small circus in Bradford a few weeks ago on a night out while in cab but I thought the thread was dead so didn't bother going back in the car to get the pic :unsure: damn!

Ok a pin badge with the tickled pink ribbon logo on it :o

Have got a tickled pink wrist band as well if this doesn't count.

If it's ok then..

Celica next to a stretched limo!

Zoomed in a bit :lol:

post-3871-1159094417_thumb.jpg

post-3871-1159094642_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.