Celica photo challenge.

johny

Kelv.jpg

No its not snowing its rain on the lens (I hope :? )

Thanks to Bev for here help ;)

I also got stopped by the police whilst looking for this lorry. I drove around industrial estate and past the same officers 3 times. lol explained what I was doing. They found it funny luckily

Next up Celica along side a old London Transport Bus

Two birds, one stone ...

starbucks.jpg

ncp.jpg

Guess who waxed their car today? ;)

Next up ... your car beside one of those roadsigns that announces what County you're about to enter (e.g. "Welcome to Nottinghamshire", etc). Any county you like.

Could be a whole separate challenge, that ... we could try and get every county in the UK ... or country in Europe ... :):D

Slovakia_border.jpg

Angus

Only noticed this thread at the beginning of last week and have enjoyed reading through it immensly and have been waiting to strike.

So went off to the border at 8am in -18°C to take some piccies. Here are Austria and Germany. Sorry that the car isn't washed, if I'd washed it at these temperatures I'd have had a photo of an ice cube at the border.

IMG_2330a.JPG

IMG_2325a.jpg

Well, there's still the satellite dish one running ...

A brown car. Your Celica beside a brown car.

Not a van, and must be recognisably brown - bronze doesn't count. Valid browns are the kind of range used on British cars of the 1970s, from the skittery Rover yellowy-brown to the deep mahogany of Austin Maxis. ;)

Angus

A Rolls, eh? Could be a toughie up here. :shrug:

In the meantime ... way back at the start of this thread I promised to post a decent pic of the Forth Bridge when I got it. Lo and behold, I was down there yesterday so took the opportunity.

Forth Bridge right, Forth Road Bridge left ...

2_bridges.jpg

bridges2.jpg

Hey - I bet not many threads have had over 10000 views! :lol:

Angus

P.S. Hmmm ... maybe time to visit the jetwash, eh? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BenTaylor1

What about this brown rolls-royce:

ab9c9e60.jpg

and if I'm not mistaken that house you can see behind dates from the 1820's and currently belongs to the 7th Duke of Hackney.

it's not a reliant scimitar I tell you!

• 3 weeks later...

Thought it was time to get this going again

Whilst I was washing the car today I realised I had a sat dish on the front of the house doh :(

So here goes..

Picture004.jpg

Right for the next one

Celica outside of a night club or similar venue entrance but the venue must have a queue of people waiting to get in

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.