Celica photo challenge.

johny

Christ is this thread still going :wink: ...i have a request, a club Celica driving or static on a race track (and don't use CelicaUK's car ) :lol:

Tough - no requests till you get the latest challenge done ... :nono:

1. A statue in your home town,

2. Santa's grotto.

But seeing as it's an illegal request, I'll post an illegal one of my Euro stash! :D:lol:

hring.jpg

Angus :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely not a winner.

More! :oops:

could easily be one of those fake bikinis you can get nowadays that looks like a bikini from the back, but is actually a pair of trousers and a jumper - we'd need a picture taken from an ahem, different, angle to prove it's actually a bikini. :);)

just for you ben

rachaelandcelica004.jpg

its achually me in a blonde wig and a set of those trousers and jumper you were on about lol

Nice one, Celica_Girl!

So, a Starbucks or an Artic lorry are where it stands now ...

Go on, there must be Starbucks lorries in existence ... wouldn't it be good if someone managed to bring the two threadlets back together again? :lol:

Bev - I see you're just a wee angel now. You've lived a whole lifetime through your avatars over the last few months. ;)

Angus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.