Celica photo challenge.

johny

Oh come on, wont be here furlong.. thats genius horse related punnery!

Oh I give you that it's a good pun, but comedians are serious about their art and technically with an anti joke like this there is either no punchline or if there is it should be a serious one. All very strange but that's what they say...........................quick C&P........................

"Anti Joke

What are Antijokes? Anti Jokes (or Anti Humor) is a type of comedy in which the uses is set up to expect a typical joke setup however the joke ends with such anticlimax that it becomes funny in its own right. The lack of punchline is the punchline."

Or "Because my wife has cancer"

Or" the hosre said nothing because it was a horse and horses don't speak."

and we wonder why foreigners don't understand us? lol

Edited by daytona

Well I've heard it all now haha

I agree. If you have to work out where to laugh the comedian is trying to be a smartarse!

I prefer Lumberjacks, dead parrots and four candles, but is that comedy or a perversion?????????? or me being a smartarse :o

So has my challenge killed the thread?

Yeah!

Mulltiple myocardial infarctions triggered by cholesterol overload!!!

Daily Star news FLASH...................

A dozen celica owners found dead around the country at McDonald drive throughs......on Friday night. Was this a cult suicide? Victims thought to be on crack as all died mumbling absurdities about photgraphing the queue or die...........

Next time for the survival of the club suggest photo of car with you in naturist pose (playing volleyball, why do they all do that?) whilst covered in gereek style lo fat yoghurt.

.but seriously....if someone doesnt have the photo in stock it takes a week or two to get organised, scroll back . some take nearly forever!

• Like 1

Someone will definitely do this - it just takes time to be in the right place at the right time.

If it hasn't been done in a few weeks, I'll do it myself - and I don't eat McDonald's either! But who said you had to eat it, just photograph it!

just order a coke!
Just checked with sons.

Chav nights Friday to Sunday but they meet at Liddls now as they have put saxo humps in at McDs to discourage them. :lol:

Edited by daytona

It really is an easy challenge, just some may be embarrassed to exit the car at the drive through and take a photo for fear someone passing may see them in a mcdonalds drive through!

I shall go in my rasta ski hat and shades...........I will blend right in................

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.