Celica photo challenge.

johny

Good point about the reflection - I bet you were desperate for someone to notice that so you didn't have to point it out yourself, eh? :lol:

Excellent effort. :huh:

Angus

Oh yes the reflections are a bloody marvel, and the fact that the rest of it looks like the work of Joel Veitch has nothing to do with it :P

Good point about the reflection - I bet you were desperate for someone to notice that so you didn't have to point it out yourself, eh? :lol:

Excellent effort. ;)

Angus

Yeah :lol: I really need to find something to better occupy myself at weekends :P

but your still disqualified :D:huh:

Meanie :lol:

Oh yes the reflections are a bloody marvel, and the fact that the rest of it looks like the work of Joel Veitch has nothing to do with it :(

unappreciated in my own time, cool :sorry:

Guest Frog_spawn_uk

Dont ask me why the "C" isnt lit up, it was when i was taking the photo :) Kinda reminds me of Final Destination 3 when the photos tell you how your going to die... :lol:

post-9121-1208156859_thumb.jpg

Guest Frog_spawn_uk
I think that's close enough :lol:

So what's next, Froggie??

What dya mean close enough??? Whats wrong with that??? :)

Right then im wanting a pic of your car parked next to a lorry advertising alcohol on the side!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So here it is a week after I got the photo.

sabrinawithbeerlorry001.jpgsabrinawithbeerlorry002.jpg

The next challenge?................................................... Your Celica with a member of HM Forces in Uniform next to it.

Like to see MrC do this one in his garden :lol:

Well dont know if this is cheatingt or not as i am in the Navy, but here you go anyway ;)

will let someone else choose the next challenge :)

IMG_0760.jpg

not the best picture in the world but i am still hanging out after last night :);)

Edited by Gooch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.