Celica photo challenge.

johny

Well, if you like ... I guess there's more chance of the thread motoring along if there's options, eh?

Here's a better beachy one anyway ...

beach_car.jpg

Alternative challenge: a Celica outside a Premier League (or Premiership) football stadium. Name of the home team to be clearly visible on some sign or something.

And Notts Forest's City Ground counts too, cos they should be up there really! :)

Angus

Guest BenTaylor1
Does a Dutch premiership club count as well?

Well' date=' they're not in the Premiership. :?[/quote']

How are they a Dutch Premiership club then? :?

Let's not get bogged down in issues of premiership or non-premiership; we haven't seen a photo of a celica in the presence of any footy ground yet.... (that might change by tomorrow...)

All the santa grotto's are inside shopping Centres :P

Quicksilver would have thought you could get the footie pic :wink:

Bev, only got Ipswich Town and Colchester [8 wins on the bounce] Utd close by here and if i was to pull up in my car in Portman Rd Ipswich their is a good chance that a policeman would pull ME up for soliciting... :( .

Only one i could get would be The Royal Oak, home of the famous Harwich & Parkeston FC who STILL and will always hold the record for the biggest sell out 100,000 crowd for an amatuer cup final at Wembley Stadium in 1954...v Pegasus

All the santa grotto's are inside shopping Centres :P

Quicksilver would have thought you could get the footie pic :wink:

Bev, only got Ipswich Town and Colchester [8 wins on the bounce] Utd close by here and if i was to pull up in my car in Portman Rd Ipswich their is a good chance that a policeman would pull ME up for soliciting... :( .

Only one i could get would be The Royal Oak, home of the famous Harwich & Parkeston FC who STILL and will always hold the record for the biggest sell out 100,000 crowd for an amatuer cup final at Wembley Stadium in 1954...v Pegasus

Well that told me :hide:

Guest BenTaylor1

You gotta get up early in the morning. Like I'm gonnu tomorrow, otherwise you'd never know this wasn't a premiership club:

IMG_0013.jpg

Daylight from the same location hopefully tomorrow, and hopefully if I can manage to park there later on one that actually is in the premiership.

Guest BenTaylor1

i've effectively won two challenges in one with this one, as it's on bramall lane, you'd be able to see the footy ground if the toyota dealership wasn't in the way:

IMG_0003.jpg

Believe that's the third i've won!

if I can choose the next challenge i propose a choice of either :

a building with at least 10 storeys (at least 10 storeys must be visible), OR

just a celica but FROM at least the 10th storey (must be able to tell it's a celica!) OR

a celica in the presence of buildings all of which must be bungalows (no multi-storey buildings in sight) OR

a celica next to a cathedral or minster (NOT just a bog-standard church)

That's definitely a train through the door there! :( Closest I could get.

train.jpg

And here's wild coos for Dublet, seeing as I found some on the way home ...

coos2.jpg

Next challenge: somewhere that's 14 miles (or 14 km) from somewhere. (Evidence must be clearly shown on a road-sign.)

Angus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.