Celica photo challenge.

johny

Do we have an elapsed time limit on it ?

I'll open the extension to people if they can get near sellafield!

Couple of brown points if you can get the housing for the Magnox in the picture before it's decommissioned; although you have plenty of time left...

panorama-706939.jpg

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/07/2019 at 22:48, Master flex said:

Do we have an elapsed time limit on it ?

I'll open the extension to people if they can get near sellafield!

Couple of brown points if you can get the housing for the Magnox in the picture before it's decommissioned; although you have plenty of time left...

panorama-706939.jpg

As 4 months have now passed, can we have something a bit easier to get this moving?

56 minutes ago, CheltGirl said:

As 4 months have now passed, can we have something a bit easier to get this moving?

Agreed, if after 6 weeks the challenge has not been completed then I would assume it's too hard and to set a new challenge. Just stops the thread dying and noone participating

• 1 month later...

@Master flex can you set a new challenge please, something a little easier. This thread seems to be dying a bit.

To All:

I purpose if after 2 weeks the challenge has not be completed the a new one will be set. just keeps the thread moving and gives a time limit which increases the difficulty.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, commandosqueak said:

@Master flex can you set a new challenge please, something a little easier. This thread seems to be dying a bit.

Dying a bit :hysterical: Let's say that the challenge set in May has not been met and the setter has not been back. Get radical and brave and set a one week limit, delete the lot, or allow a dead horse to be dragged around forever :giveup:

On 30/12/2019 at 00:00, meirion said:

Dying a bit :hysterical: Let's say that the challenge set in May has not been met and the setter has not been back. Get radical and brave and set a one week limit, delete the lot, or allow a dead horse to be dragged around forever :giveup:

Sorry for that... although seems weird I come back on a week after you wrote this. My flex sensor must have been triggered!

Old red, if I had my celica I could have done this :,(

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The trickle charger is the little yellow thing in the corner by the lights.Bit hard to take a pic in the garage :lol:

6w3kNGA.jpg

Next pic challenge.. Your Celica in front of a Honda dealership :D

• 1 year later...

This challenge thread needs to be resurrected!!

I can't really do the challenge above as I think Honda have closed round here.  I'm sure plenty of you have access to one nearby, so throwing the gauntlet down..:D

• 9 months later...
On 17/02/2022 at 15:41, Sherv said:

Next pic challenge.. Your Celica in front of a Honda dealership :D

Sherv - could you seta new photo challenge for us all please? It seems that no-one fancies getting too close to a Honda Dealership :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.