Celica photo challenge.

johny

Anyone got a lift kit on their celica? Maybe a rally gt4 could mount the big roundabouts and have a spin in the grass?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I could actually do this as there is a big grass roon aboot very near , but I don't do grass .... give me a beach .. now that's a diff story :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is getting ridiculous, may have to pull out all the stops next week and get this done.

Maybe before I fit my new wheels, incase the kerbs are high ;-)

Edited by Tomb
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

this is killing me :lol: perfect one Right on my doorstep, literally i could fire a stone and hit it. even has a nice drive up part that the council uses when maintaining it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I knew you'd be the winner! I thought you would post that photo you have of a semicircle of Celicas flanked by planes that I've seen you post before - that's a great photo too.

I'm not driiving to London for the next challenge.... :D

arh well that puts different spin on it lmao but no will take it just to get things moving again as people found it hard to find a painted round about in an estate and take a pic of their cars on it lol

Edited by carlasumm

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.