Celica photo challenge.

johny

Done! You can just see the waterfall on the left, it's usually easier but there's a lot of branches in the way. If this counts I say the next one should be of your car with a snow capped mountain (if people are going to Wales you should manage this right?)

]post-49462-146125365298_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Edited by The_Stapler
  • Like 1

Is that a waterfall? Looks like rectangular signs in the woods :D

We may be lucky enough to see some snow, but I'm not sure we are going close enough to the really high mountains.

I expect thermoacc has a stack of photos of his on the snowy mountains in Wales from last winter.

Is that a waterfall? Looks like rectangular signs in the woods :D

We may be lucky enough to see some snow, but I'm not sure we are going close enough to the really high mountains.

I expect thermoacc has a stack of photos of his on the snowy mountains in Wales from last winter.

You can just make out the bridge going across the waterfall on the left, it's as close as I could get as the rest is all footpath. Up here (West Scotland) we've still got a bit of snow at the summits, so you might be lucky!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Lol it does look a sheet of plastic lying in the woods. But i can make it out so yes that will be good enough for me

Weldone stapler. Over to you.

It's a poor attempt at a waterfall that's why I waited for everyone to have a crack at it [emoji1] so the next one is celica and snow capped mountain/mountains. Good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.