Celica photo challenge.

johny

Skiny hasntbaccrpted anyone's pictures as a pass so no new challenge to set at the moment apart from the ones he's set

Your car in some some sort if action shot surrounded by trees on gravel not tarmac

Think he thinks we all rally out cars through forests

lol Carla, that's when the 5 comes into its own :) nothing more enjoyable than a good blast round a mucky dirt track, they get on like rwd if you go hard enough ;)

so, new challenge please Carla as you have nailed it down. Great shot and before folk say I'm just being bias, wheres your efforts :)

Edited by SKINY

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge complete as far as I'm concerned set the next one

Thank you Carla :D

The next challenge is to take a photo of your Celica, parked as close as possible to the front door of a rival Japanese car Dealership, ie. Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Suzuki, Subaru, Mazda, etc

Obviously you will need the signage included in the shot, to show which dealership it is.

Bonus points if a car salesman is in shot too.

Double bonus points if you get him to pose with your car. :P

Deadline is midnight Sunday, and the winner will be the person who can get closest to the front door of the dealership.

Best of luck ladies and gents

Well done m8, i did had another go at the car park one this morning coming off nightshift only for the top 2 floors to be closed when i got there!!

it was still dark too , anyway nice pic minx

Is there a rule that these have to be pics taken especially for the challenge?

Otherwise i'd submit this ole one of my 140

DSC02882i_zps0864d993.jpg

• Like 1

It's a challenge for a reason :)

Some who don't live near the coast can't take part in ones involving lighthouses and boats, so sadly not all challenges are possible for all members :(

But I thought this is something that can be done any time of day, as you can usually park quite close even when the dealers are closed. Plus dealerships by nature are well spread over the country, so there should be at least one Japanese dealership within a couple of miles of most members...

I just didn't want the thread to get stagnant while waiting for a deadline a month away, if a sense of urgency might have got people out and searching...

Anyway, in the spirit of generosity, i'll extend it til the 23rd Nov.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.