Celica photo challenge.

johny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can we have a new challenge please as no one seems willing or like me unable to do this challenge, I'd have a go but the streets past the nightclubs in mansfield is closed when the cubs open thanks to max power and the chavs

Can we have a new challenge please as no one seems willing or like me unable to do this challenge, I'd have a go but the streets past the nightclubs in mansfield is closed when the cubs open thanks to max power and the chavs

Same here in carlisle and edinburgh cowgate too i think

• 2 weeks later...

Well i know i wouldn't go out side a Cheltenham night club with any of my Celicas. Twas only a few nights back that their was a big fight with baseball bats and knifes up their.

Bloomin eck, Cheltenham has obviously changed a bit since I was last there!

Oh dear! It's not that bad in Cheltenham, is it?? I'm abroad at the moment, so can't help out with any challenge for a while! If nothing is done for either challenge in the next week, I might be persuaded to do the original one!! But it would have to be as they queue to go in at11pm - I'm not going to be hanging around :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I do like these challenges but I also think there should be a time limit of say a month for those challenges that are too hard or errrr not inspiring.

I took a couple of pics yesterday just in case anyone challenged to get a live owl in the pic.

It was a hoot!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.