Celica photo challenge.

johny

and what did you do to draw the attention of one of thames vally`s finest lol

Umm nothing really actually. This was when my car was just parked up outside my house and he just turned up and started examining my car. I watched for 10 mins before I went out and asked him what he was doing. The reason he gave was this "I am checking all car tyres in this area in case they are illegal." So I replied, "OK, if the tyres on this car were illegal, who would get the points as its obv not being driven?" He said "The registered keeper!" I laughed hysterically, took this pic and went back inside. After a few more minutes he left without lookin at any of my other cars, or any of the others in the street.

In the small town I live in, situated in Oxfordshire population approx. 40k I am one of few people who have had modified/performance cars over the years. Got stopped, searched, asked to produce documents, followed for miles without getting pulled etc etc all the time..

Edited by tabbaranx

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New challenge, not sure if its been done, correct me if so.

A Celica Club members car with the club owner in the photo, Club Stickers must be visible and it has to be parked next to a celica gt86. Now this may sound simple, But,

It cannot be at any car dealership carpark/forecourt., it has to be in a Lidl or Aldi carpark with the shop sign in view

:hysterical: :hysterical: :sofa:

Ok ok i will remove the Aldi / Lidl bit, begrudgingly :rolleyes:

Edited by dragon queen

Do I detect a tiny smidge of sarcasm brian :shrug::laugh2:

Ok then, if its to hard i will drop the Aldi / Lidl bit as no self respecting gt86 owner would surely shop there. I wouldnt want to be guilty of making it too hard to do.

:rolleyes: :worthless::hysterical::popcorn2:

I think that this is going to be a ridiculously hard one to do....I don't think I even have a club owner in the north east who ican track down for a full day of driving round looking for a gt86 parked in a supermarket....

1.jpg

I don't understand, but here's my celica with club stickers showing (from a while back!) next to a GT86 :)

(it's in a cinema car park :lol: )

Edited by MYK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.