Ordering parts from Mr.T

22 hours ago, Xanadu said:

There is one of those on eBay, now. Make sure you're sitting down before you click the link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114821590244

Put that 90099-14120 part number into autodoc.co.uk and you get valeo branded orings for less than half the price.

If your smart you can easily get branded quality parts for good prices.

Edited by slybunda
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Jim881 said:

Placed 4 ordered from Japan/UAE and haven't had import fees or handling on any of them.

I really am amazed at that. Anything over £13 usually has 20% VAT added, plus a Royal Mail handling charge of £8.

I'm tempted to take the plunge and order some parts for the Gen' 5, now.

2 hours ago, Crazy Cat Lady said:

What's the website address please?  :)

Probably, Amayama Trading.

https://www.amayama.com/en

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

I really am amazed at that. Anything over £13 usually has 20% VAT added, plus a Royal Mail handling charge of £8.

I'm tempted to take the plunge and order some parts for the Gen' 5, now.

Probably, Amayama Trading.

£135 is no import fees. So ok when its declared at £20 ;)

Edited by Jim881

Thanks for the web address guys :thumbsup:

I've put an order in to amayama for 2 x bush, stabiliser rear, for a total of £13.53 (which includes postage of £5.85)

It may take a week or two to arrive but i'm in no hurry.

At the moment i have to wait for one of the staff to double-check the order and send me payment details.

Will be interesting to see what happens...

9 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Lady said:

Thanks for the web address guys :thumbsup:

I've put an order in to amayama for 2 x bush, stabiliser rear, for a total of £13.53 (which includes postage of £5.85)

It may take a week or two to arrive but i'm in no hurry.

At the moment i have to wait for one of the staff to double-check the order and send me payment details.

Will be interesting to see what happens...

Good job, 

Interesting in what way?

2 minutes ago, Jim881 said:

Good job, 

Interesting in what way?

To see if i get a PayPal fee?

Or if i get the Royal Snail knock on my door for import duty?

How long it will take to arrive? 

Probably be alright i know, but i like to worry about these things :P

The rear bushes are coming via UAD.

Have just put a 2nd order in for 2 x front ARB bushes

and x 16 assorted clips screws and nuts for front bumper.

£35.14 in total to include postage.

This order will come from Japan (all going well) :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Lady said:

To see if i get a PayPal fee?

Or if i get the Royal Snail knock on my door for import duty?

How long it will take to arrive? 

Probably be alright i know, but i like to worry about these things :P

The rear bushes are coming via UAD.

Have just put a 2nd order in for 2 x front ARB bushes

and x 16 assorted clips screws and nuts for front bumper.

£35.14 in total to include postage.

This order will come from Japan (all going well) :thumbsup:

Delivery may take a little longer than 2 weeks. Depends if they have them in stock. I waited 6 weeks for Toyota to make some more heat shields. Maybe I've been lucky but no charges for me any any of my orders. 

You won't get a PayPal fee either. 

On 23/06/2021 at 19:30, Jim881 said:

Delivery may take a little longer than 2 weeks. Depends if they have them in stock. I waited 6 weeks for Toyota to make some more heat shields. Maybe I've been lucky but no charges for me any any of my orders. 

You won't get a PayPal fee either. 

Thanks Jim, that's good to know.

Meanwhile, my Japan order for front bumper clips, screws, and nuts, etc, has been cancelled due to 'Supply Restrictions'.

However, an email from amayama tells me i have to include a telephone number, and then resubmit the order (?) ...but on my orders page on the amayama site i have no means of resubmitting the order, or deleting it, or anything, [ nothing to click-on ] and it clearly states it's cancelled due to supply restrictions.

Confused dot com here :huh:

The other order i have with them is the UAD one for the rear ARB bushes, and this one is still flagged as 'pending approval' so i'm waiting here with bated breath :mellow:

My address, phone number, and details and all now correct so hopefully it won't be long.

There is a need to wait for approval, for it to be good to pay - via PayPal in my case.

<>

Today i visited my local Mr. T, who phoned earlier to say the O rings were in.

Collected them this afternoon. Total cost of four O rings = £8.87

I have that ripped off feeling :(

KwlBnZD.jpg

On 25/06/2021 at 19:57, Crazy Cat Lady said:

Meanwhile, my Japan order for front bumper clips, screws, and nuts, etc, has been cancelled due to 'Supply Restrictions'.

However, an email from amayama tells me i have to include a telephone number, and then resubmit the order (?) ...but on my orders page on the amayama site i have no means of resubmitting the order, or deleting it, or anything, [ nothing to click-on ] and it clearly states it's cancelled due to supply restrictions.

Confused dot com here :huh:

The other order i have with them is the UAD order for the rear ARB bushes, and this one is still flagged as 'pending approval' so i'm waiting here with bated breath :mellow:

My address, phone number, and details and all now correct so hopefully it won't be long.

Update:

The Japan order via amayama failed due to 'supply restrictions' however they said to resubmit the order due to me not providing a phone number (?)

Anyway, i have given them my phone number so could try to resubmit the order for the front bumper clips and screws :mellow:

The UAD order for rear ARB bushes failed because they took too long to approve it, perhaps because they didn't have my phone number caused teething problems setting up an account with them.

Fortunately, GT4-PLAY have come to my rescue to supply a pair of genuine Toyota rear ARB bushes and quickly delivered for 21 quid :thumbsup:

whoa debs ... i got some from a motor factors and they were £10 a pair .... but i did have trouble undoing the bolts and 3 actually sheared , in the end the two further in had to drill through the captive nut and put a bolt , washer and nut on them to secure ....while one bracket had to be undone and bent as i had the idea that the fourth bolt will shear ...only one bolt went in ..complete pain in the ass too.. i fully lubed the bolts too but it wasnt having any of it 

120074785_2746626522250778_642465050938141549_n.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.