Alloy wheels

its_true1

Quite a few cars from the VAG group have a 5x100 PCD. There's one or two others such as Rover 75, and Chrysler Crossfire, but mainly VAG.

All have a larger centre bore than the Celica, so a set of spigot rings and tapered nuts, and you're good to go.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/12/2020 at 14:50, digs said:

The pattern is 5*100 so that is a few others - if you want to go nuts, check this list out 

https://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html

That's a useful link, thanks!.  I did indeed go nuts trying to find the right fittings for new wheels for my gen 5 here in France.  I could have done with the link a few weeks ago.  In the end I looked at pro furbishment of exisitng wheels (which I bought some years ago from a club member)  which was far too expensive so I went for an interim solution of rubbing down and respraying at home.  Way from perfect but looks ok and protects the wheels in he meantime.  Anyone used the trick of stacking up playing cards around the rim as a means of msking the tyre?  Looks like a big flower and works - an internet tip from someone else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.