Toyota Discount?

Flash

Hello my friends!

So my mistress is going in for some work soon and I’ve been keeping a close eye out for the sports lid and cap as I love the look of it, but they seem to be rare and really expensive if you buy direct from Toyota (think it was about £350).

I just wanted to ask if anyone worked for Toyota on here and was able to offer any kind of discount if I ordered via them? :P

I can but hope! :lol:

Edited by Carling

55 minutes ago, Carling said:

Hello my friends!

So my mistress is going in for some work soon and I’ve been keeping a close eye out for the sports lid and cap as I love the look of it, but they seem to be rare and really expensive if you buy direct from Toyota (think it was about £350).

I just wanted to ask if anyone worked for Toyota on here and was able to offer any kind of discount if I ordered via them? :P

I can but hope! :lol:

I think you might have to tell the missus it's £20 ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Steve74 said:

you'd of cried the other week when we the hinge snapped , luckily a friend fixed it with new welds

Christ that’s lucky mate fair play!

You probably owe your friend a few beers and possibly a pie for his efforts :laugh2:

So anyone able to help me with some Toyota discount??? Hahahahaha

55 minutes ago, Carling said:

Christ that’s lucky mate fair play!

You probably owe your friend a few beers and possibly a pie for his efforts :laugh2:

So anyone able to help me with some Toyota discount??? Hahahahaha

Cough Cough PM might help who knows ;)

I found the company i used last time for the group buy he maybe able to help you ... !

https://www.facebook.com/Hokori-Motor-243198682403963/ if you use FB

Edited by Steve74
web link
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Carling said:

Oh right I’m not sure mate haven’t seen it on the forum anywhere 

Three weeks is a long time to remember when you're buying everything for a Gen 7 under the sun..

https://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/191106-gen-7-trd-shortshifter-fuel-cap/&tab=comments#comment-2394294

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.