Need help on a price

shellGT

My husband and his gen 6 haven't bonded so putting it up for sale. My question is how much do you think I should put it up for. It's a Japanese import, paint work is a bit tatty, wheels are standard and badly painted, clutch is a bit iffy and it crunches going down into 3rd gear. Have lots of paper work, including original import receipt. It has a viper alarm and immobiliser, original japanese flare. Mot until October, cv joints have been replaced as on mot advisories, also now sitting on tein springs. I was thinking somewhere around £800 mark, have spare bits that can go with it too

20191013_120635.jpg

20191016_131414.jpg

20191013_120810.jpg

Clutch and Gbox issue go badly against it, as unless you do the swap yourself, the cost to do those two bits will outweigh the value of the car.

It presents from the pics as ever so slightly uncared for, and an uncared for 6 can be a proper Money pit

That said, it has a few bits going for it too.

Good colour

Some nice bits being JDM, front bumper, the 3 spoke wheel, I assume its got the rear plate holder etc

I do think that the £300 - £500 above is on the money. Any more than that, is a bonus I reckon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.