Drive way issue

Flash

1 hour ago, Carling said:

Probably not but it will do, god knows how else to fix it.... so that will have to do. 

Try reversing in as the bumper is higher at the rear and by the time the front is at the kerb the back wheels will be in the garage and starting to pull the front up 

• Like 1

Cheers guys, I rent so cement idea wouldn’t work lol

I always reverse in anyway....

Prob just going to have to accept that I’ll have to put these planks out each time I have to reverse into the garage, not the end of the world I guess just really annoying. 

I'd measure how far back  the tip of the exhaust is from the back of the tyre then on the front I'd measure the tip of the bumper to the front tyre if the rear is less it should clear the rear the front may catch going forward though you won't know this until you try, I feel your pain I've always had low cars and found sometimes going on a different way will clear my starlet is a lot lower than the celica but always clears slopes like your driveway as the bumpers are shorter but the chassis scrapes everywhere, as the celica clears most speed humps etc but driveways slopes always etc seem  catch cos of bumper lengths it's hard to explain, go out side and try I'm intrigued now :thumbsup:

On 15/01/2020 at 17:17, Sherv said:

Could just get a really small bag of cement from B&Q for about a fiver and get a cheapo trowel.knock up a small bit of muck and just smooth it between the road and the kerb.Dont need a large amount,just enough to to take the height factor out a bit.If you do it neat enough and apply it just before it gets dark and when the forecast is dry,you wont attract any attention from busybodies and unlikely the council will be bothered either,if you only use enough for what you need.Simple enough to do,you wont affect the flow of rain to that drain or anything if you keep it nice and flush .Much better than buggering about with bits of wood.

You could always pay a jippo to do it. Then the police are guaranteed to do nothing about it.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.