Wheelz

tree

15 hours ago, tree said:

Was looking at alloys

Guess the air bit gives it away but X5 wheels on a cel 7 ?

Screenshot_2019-09-02-20-15-17-252_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png

First thing I noticed about this wasn't the X5 wheels or the how low it sits.

It was the Ferrari F430 bodykit!

I googled this car, I couldn't find a single Ferrari badge on it, in fact the badge at the back is the Celica Dragon one.
I respect that, the kit looks good and he's not pretending it's anything other than a kit.

Edited by Freeman558

6 hours ago, tree said:

Yes the Ferrari body kit looks like a great job. Wondered how many would react to that.  (Just you and me so farB) )

Making your car look like something it isn't is fine, in my book.

Badging it that way as if you are trying to actually fool people you have some better than you do, I don't really get.

When I was looking around for one, the amount of Skyline GTST's or GTT's I saw when for sale that had GTR body kits and Badges was embarrassing. Saw the odd one where the owner had purchased at GTT badge that was designed like the GTR one, I thought that was fine. I mean there was no question the GTR had the more aggressive looking kit but if you're missing little things like 4wd, an extra turbo and about 30bhp as standard, don't pretend it's a GTR.

Anyway, rant over.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.