Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
99GT

Meguirs Quik Detailing Spray

Question

I might be a bit late to the party on this stuff as I normally hate anything that includes the word 'detailing' (it's just good cleaning lol

But I tried this stuff the other day to remove dried water spots left after washing the car. Some people use it on a dirty car but I wouldn't risk that. It seems ideal to use between washes if the cars just dusty or been rained on.

A few sprays on each panel, wipe in gently with a cloth, leave a few minutes then buff off with a soft cloth. I think it's got wax or polishing elements in it so gives a good shine too.

I'd recommend trying it. It's currently got a few quid off at Halford's too.

20190809_161438.jpg

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Might give that a go as I washed my car a work with erm washing up liquid and well she was covered in water spots that became a nightmare to get off... :)

On 12/08/2019 at 21:01, myimportedbeast said:

Might give that a go as I washed my car a work with erm washing up liquid and well she was covered in water spots that became a nightmare to get off... :)

Oh dear - if that was Fairy Liquid you probably haven't got any wax left on the car :D. I keep a bottle of the Meguiar's in my car - nice and handy!

On 12/08/2019 at 21:01, myimportedbeast said:

Well, that Fairly Liquid certainly did have lots of salt in it, and salt causes corrosion. I would never user it under any circumstances!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Follow @celicaclubuk
All pages © celica-club 2001 - 2019 (Unless otherwise stated). No pictures can be used without our consent. Terms of use | Privacy policy