Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Daz1993

Veilslide Body Kit Fibreglass

Question

CHi guys

Bit of a random question but hoping someone could help me out.

I'm wanting to buy a Veilslide body kit (Front/Rear Bumper, Sideskirts) from somebody but they live like 300 miles away so rather than driving to collect I'm trying to arrange a courier to pick the item up but I don't know the weight of the kit anybody have any idea on how much the whole kit weighs.

Thanks for the help 

Edited by Daz1993

4 answers to this question

Why not make a drive out of picking them up? A weekend away with someone special. Saves the kit getting damaged.

a rough guess would be around 20kg,prob not the weight that will be the problem but the size of the parts is the thing for the space they take up,i recently bought from Byba kits down in Cardiff they charge £10 for delivery to send it up to Scotland,not sure what courier the use,to send a pallet (1 ton) anywhere in the UK is roughly £80 

my kit came undamaged well bubblewrapped in 2 large boxes (4 x Rocket Bunny S13 wide arches) filled the boot of my hilux surf with the seats down so be aware all your kit may struggle to fit in a car if you do decide to pick it up.

To be honest veilside kits pop up for sale very regularly and aren't that expensive brand new anyways (assuming the one you're looking at is also a replica) so it might just be worth holding off for the next one

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Follow @celicaclubuk
All pages © celica-club 2001 - 2019 (Unless otherwise stated). No pictures can be used without our consent. Terms of use | Privacy policy