rideheight

could some of you give an opinion as too what height/ground clearance is suitable for this,

j0mZufSh.jpg

the arches can be adjusted lower if required or lowering the suspension,but drivability practicallity and looks to think about

9DJVuoWh.jpg

this side has the arches slightly lower which I think looks good but we dont want something resembling an offroad truck

RsqTsy4h.jpg

I like it as low as possible but as I found out that's o oy good for track Jim. I'm 10mm lower then a GT now and just about clears most things. Speed bums are still a no go. 

I would just set them up so you have an even gap around the tyre to the arch 

And for that extra performance max stiffness on the front dampers and 8 clicks off for the rear. See how that feels. 

Make sure you get a full geo done after, maybe corner weighting too. She will feel great

• Like 1

You can get air bag things that sit with normal suspension and let you lift up an inch or two when going over speed bumps which looked quite cool.

Be interesting to see with wide skirts as well, as it may look lower anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.