Where to buy Banzai Magazine??

15 hours ago, ESTHAR_CITY said:

i subscribe online through myfavmags.com

You know Simon and Adam where in last months? 

Precisely why I was looking for it :)

I'm not a regular reader of it, hence why I'm reluctant to subscribe online. I can't find anywhere that will let you order just one magazine, unless you are willing to pay almost twice the price!

8 hours ago, High-Octane said:

Precisely why I was looking for it :)

I'm not a regular reader of it, hence why I'm reluctant to subscribe online. I can't find anywhere that will let you order just one magazine, unless you are willing to pay almost twice the price!

I have ordered individual copies of one or two magazines in the past from both WH Smiths and our little local newsagents without any problems? Always say you will collect it - I had one posted to me and it was rolled up tightly like a very large cigar! I really don't like crumpled or dog-eared mags, so I was very annoyed to have a tightly curled magazine that needed weights on the corners in order to read it if I put it down on a table whilst drinking coffee.

• Like 1

On 02/07/2019 at 23:24, CheltGirl said:

Someone should have posted about that in General Discussion at the time with a pic or two. Gives people the chance to go out and buy it!

I presumed Adam or Simon would have also, we did share it on our Facebook page but thought the lads would have posted up about it to be honest on here :(

I was just going to say the same. Our local newsagent appears to stock just one copy every month, the July one sold and the August one is now on the shelf. She said the only way to get one once they've sold is to go direct. I guess the wholesalers move on so quickly to the next month, that they cannot reorder as all stock has gone or been returned to publishers.

• Like 1

On 04/07/2019 at 06:13, ESTHAR_CITY said:

Difficult to use? First I've heard. Im on my mobile 95% of the time. Do all the moderating on my phone too. Shame, think there's more too it. 

It is hard to get hold of smaller mags, same goes for Jap performance

yeah mobile is fine, I have no issues and again moderate on it. 

Topic at hand, they are always in WH Smiths here in cardiff, several copies, as with Japanese performance, often in Tescos here as well.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.