Acoustic cameras' tested in bid to cut noisy vehicles

22 hours ago, slybunda said:

popping and banging pisses me off. i was slowing down for traffic lights and heard pops and bangs and thought it was my car broken down since i could feel the vibrations of the pops and bangs. turns out to be a audi a3 next to me. complete chav.

Yep. It used to be chavs in corsas with straight through exhausts, but they have been completely trumped by these 'pop and bang' remaps that seem to be popular now. I find mainly on Fiesta and Focus ST's (the new chav weapon of choice). Really pees me off, there's absolutely no need to make such an offensive noise.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember when my old peugeot 206 exhaust fell off (nothing to do with me being a d**khead honest) because it had a triptronic granny gearbox I could select a gear to pull away in and before the computer figured out what was going on and automatically change back to 1st I pretty certain I could fool any noise sensitive camera to take a photo.

I gotta agree with Sly though pops and bangs and I will add mustangs..... just a waste.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.