Recommendation for leather interior co

I'm after a new gear gaitor, arm rest, gear knob and handbrake sleeve in leather, and I would go to Hide'n'Seat but they're proving impossible to get hold of. Does anyone know anywhere else that will do a good job?

1 hour ago, Cornish Lass said:

I'm after a new gear gaitor, arm rest, gear knob and handbrake sleeve in leather, and I would go to Hide'n'Seat but they're proving impossible to get hold of. Does anyone know anywhere else that will do a good job?

I'm currently overhauling the gen 7 interior seats myself. This involves dying the leather and re-sealing it.

Let me know if you want to see any pics of the progress if it helps you make up your mind. There's a good company who will set you up with all the gear you need. For what you want to do it's probably about £60 if you are able to refurbing your existing pieces.

Edited by Master flex

5 hours ago, Master flex said:

I'm currently overhauling the gen 7 interior seats myself. This involves dying the leather and re-sealing it.

Let me know if you want to see any pics of the progress if it helps you make up your mind. There's a good company who will set you up with all the gear you need. For what you want to do it's probably about £60 if you are able to refurbing your existing pieces.

If it’s not to late, I’ve got a box of black fabric paint you can have, 6 Jars unused.

Send me a pm mate, if they’re any good to you.66094E43-AA5A-48D6-BBAA-D91BFAEFB017.thumb.jpeg.af005df5747686f9b11fea6a9fbb26e2.jpeg6658F377-1D14-41B9-A23A-C96221D60C91.thumb.jpeg.407003f9c71320bedef8514a7359531b.jpeg

On 01/05/2019 at 17:42, arizona said:

I think Mondo is very booked up with work, dont know why you havent been able to get hold of him though

This is a company i have used in the past, not for a few years but they still have a good reputation

https://www.oxtedtrimming.co.uk/

Thanks mate, I'll look them up

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.