Post your 1st celica owned pictures here

matt1280

My first Celica I still have ... just, This was taken a week after i got her back in Sept 2009. She has been off the road now for just over a year and will be stripped down this summer for parts. 

Slowly de-modding. Some bits have already been moved over to my Vert, my Wifes ST & also my sons ST. 

P1010156a.jpg

• Like 2

First it looked like this

Then I sold it

Then it was crashed by its new owner and written off

fp03(2).jpg

Then I bought it back and now it looks like this. Such a shame as she was a beauty. At least her engine and major organs will live on in another car.

FP03.jpg

Edited by Dtracer
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sold to a friend, then he sold it on (actually, he took these pics for ebay). 4WS and comedy TEMS suspension, it still showed me how good a Gen5 could be.

It popped it's head back up on here a few years ago. Hopefully it's still going...... around corners with huge unpredictable body roll :lol:

183pic2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

This was my first...

DSCF3344-2225-2225-2225.thumb.JPG.7250863d15ac3ac42f4feb0da397aac1.JPG

Bought from a co-worker in 2008 for a couple hundred quid. Sadly it had experienced a hard life before I took ownership and I ended up selling it on for a bit less than I paid for it. I'm now on my 5th Celica which is a Gen 5, I do one day hope to own another Gen 6.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

now im not sure on what car is in the pic but thats me sitting on the car. pic was taken over 35 years ago. my dad says it was his celica but im not sure if it is a celica or something else. its deffo a toyota.

0305.thumb.jpg.0ea658f11e5bc9797038ee302ffac546.jpg

gov.uk check on the numberplate just comes up with a toyoa of year 1973:

dvla.JPG.38ea39639dcdbdf7578ce55969a60451.JPG

Edited by slybunda
  • Like 4

omg wow. unbelievable. i came across that photo while i was scanning old albums to digital format.

iv not seen any more photos of it yet but there is few more albums to get through.

did come across pic of another car but i think it may be a datsun.

• Like 1

Cool ! Hopefully you may find some more pics of it.

I like period pics of old Toyotas etc

It was last taxed in June '85

Be interested to see the possible Datsun as well 

Just noticed the colour coded garage door !

Edited by 77 Liftback

Original photo is bad. Photoshop filters have cleaned up these pics so they look far better than the original. Nows the time to get scanning.

I will get the pic of the possible datsun up in a different thread. Dont want to clog this thread up with non celicas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.