Post your 1st celica owned pictures here

matt1280

Thought it would be a good idea to have a place where members can post up pics of the first celica they owned, also a link to any old build or mod threads connected to that car.

I always enjoy looking through old pics of members cars, always makes me want to buy another gen 6 lol

Anyway here's my first celica, a 25th anniversary gen 6, loved this car and I'm now on my 3rd celica.

92384cd8305d697a7f12fcecd9c200ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

Edited by matt1280
  • Like 4

This was black beauty my firsy ever celica bought in 2015 for £600. 

It was a st 2.0 automatic import.

it was immaculate inside and out.

i loved how the badges and logo were gold instead of silver and the sports button!!! 

4953368F-A38E-4F70-85A6-54FD4F5AD4C5.jpeg

F1BF74B6-3879-47A8-B9C2-53BA9FD5509F.jpeg

• Like 5

First Celica is the one i still have now,around 10 years on. A Gen5 GT-R and an ST205 GT4 I had at points as well,but the gen4 remains B) Its evolved a little over the years.

I7XfUix.jpg

Edited by Sherv
  • Like 8

Well I'm very new to Celica ownership, a few friends have had st182 and a carlos sainz but I went down a different path. So my first and hopefully long lasting Celica is my current st205 which I bought from a friend's wife in November. She wanted something more reliable and I couldn't let the chance slip. Only driven it about 500 miles so far and chucked about 2k at it for major service and a few other fixes, which seems to be par for the course in gt4 ownership.
So far loving the smooth suspension and ease of driving. Plan is to just keep it well maintained, tidy it up and use it as my main car. Still got a couple of MR2s for playing with mods.

This isn't my first homologation special, had 3 Pulsar GTiRs over the years. Nothing like a rally car :D

err excuse the purple, I will get round to turning those parts black at some point or at least removing the spats and skirts.

St205 '95 Jap import, no abs, almost fully stock.
WQXoURg.jpg

Edited by Sheeple
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, jim7564 said:

yes hes been on about selling them for a good while now,last i heard he had them extremely under valued.good luck with it

Cheers Jim.

I'm into standard cars so slowly demodding it at the moment. Got the original alloys back on and Stewpot was kind enough to sell me a stock exhaust. I need a few other cosmetic bits and then I can start under the bonnet before it gets the rust removed and a fresh coat of paint. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.