Celica for sale

Just wondering if this car has come across this forum at any point in time ? For a 10k price tag I would have thought as much

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201901194094155?advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=ol11st&model=CELICA&page=9&make=TOYOTA&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used

More than anything though; I owe Kev a massive apology for thinking of turning my interior beige (the Austin's suited it, mind you :D). I figured it would look nice but it is rather atrocious (sorry if the owner reads This, I guess)

I promise not to consider it ever again!

Yeah it's been up for sale before, don't remember what price tag it had then. I don't think it's anyone on here tho

I like then interior

I like the body kit

I like the paint.

Hate the wing.

Hate the fact that the wheels are making no attempt to fill those arches, in fact I doubt they would fill stock arches.

Hate the pointless decals, ruining the look of that expensive paint,  advertising a soundcloud play list or something. Why keep them on there if you're selling the car? They really are not a selling piont.

Don't see him getting anything close to 10.

9 hours ago, Master flex said:

More than anything though; I owe Kev a massive apology for thinking of turning my interior beige (the Austin's suited it, mind you :D). I figured it would look nice but it is rather atrocious (sorry if the owner reads This, I guess)

I promise not to consider it ever again!

Young padawan..you are forgiven :)

7 hours ago, Freeman558 said:

Don't see him getting anything close to 10.

I actually think it's worth 10

hundred.

• Haha 1

before you read this dont judge me :lol: 

I think that this car is gorgeous. I love everything other than the fact it needs spacers, bigger and different wheels and tyres and needs a 2zz engine (so maybe not everything). 

The only issue is he/she is pricing as if its a bass comp winning car and the speakers he/she has are just not that.  if the owner decided to sell it for what it is really worth it would go for 2-4k it would also probably get another k on top if it was the real celica with the 2zz engine in it. 

1 minute ago, ESTHAR_CITY said:

Daniel! There is nothing wrong with a 140, I had one for years

You could get a real race car, Splinters for 7k, think their in dream world a bit

Was going to say the same

Realistic difference between a 1zz and 2zz is what? 30-40hp?

They're hardly power monsters

Anyway, yes if this was worth 10 then Moo must be worth 20.

If money and space were no object I would by both and... Keep my ideas to myself as I would probably be lynched for just thinking it :D

• Like 1

Was going to say the same
Realistic difference between a 1zz and 2zz is what? 30-40hp?
They're hardly power monsters

Anyway, yes if this was worth 10 then Moo must be worth 20.

If money and space were no object I would by both and... Keep my ideas to myself as I would probably be lynched for just thinking it [emoji3]

30-40 is quite alot in terms of power too weight ratio and acceleration. I agree though its not like it's a standard clio compared to Renault sport clio.

And if I had the money I wouldn't buy this one but I definitely would buy moo.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Does raise a point on values though as the FB groups are so quick to devalue these cars

On every mint GT sale add with low miles it's like "why spend 5k on this when you could buy a 99 140 on 186k with oil burning issues and lacquer peel on every panel for £400"

We should all just list our cars on eBay with no intention to sell for a higher price to see what happens :lol:

Tbf the arch gap is pretty much what you saw on most wide-bodied show cars in the early-mid 2000s. Personally I don't think it's too bad, but would look better if they did fill the arches though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.