Toyota Celica Red Markeing material

Hi, this may be in the wrong place to post, but in searching the bowels of the internet on things celica relatedI came across this link, got some nice pics you can download too...

thought I'd share... depressing that my "Red" wont ever be this spotless!

https://media.toyota.co.uk/2004/04/so-hot-so-cool-the-toyota-celica-and-mr2-roadster-red-collection/

surprised this page is still up to be honest !

Amongst my collection of Celica literature, I have an eight page A4 size brochure on the Celica and MR2 "Red" editions from March 2004, and a 12 page version covering the Celica "Red" and "Blue", plus MR2 "Red" and "Chrome", from September 2004.

• Like 1

Yeah I found that website about the Red Collection when I was looking to buy mine.

I wish I had found a site that told me how much a spare master key with a transponder chip was going to cost me :o..........oh well beans on toast for the next two months :(

• Like 1

Amongst my collection of Celica literature, I have an eight page A4 size brochure on the Celica and MR2 "Red" editions from March 2004, and a 12 page version covering the Celica "Red" and "Blue", plus MR2 "Red" and "Chrome", from September 2004.

Scan and share :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That spotless Red Edition picture on the link is still 'on the road' with Tax & MOT passed last August with 75k on the clock :thumbsup:

I wonder who the owner is now (?)

35352toy.jpg

35352-a-toy.jpg

That’s amazing ! Imagine owning this exact car ! Surly has to have been a club member at some point ?

My red is clean don’t get me wrong, barley a scratch on it, but the drivers seat is a bit tired. Looking at these pics is kind of depressing

Yeah I found that website about the Red Collection when I was looking to buy mine.
I wish I had found a site that told me how much a spare master key with a transponder chip was going to cost me [emoji33]..........oh well beans on toast for the next two months [emoji20]

I have a different issue, my spare master key is all working but the end plastic is split so if I used it to turn her over it would likely snap. I have seen a newer style flip key fob blanc on fleabay, I’m tempted to transplant the current transponder and get the blade cut somewhere

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.