CLUB CALENDAR 2019 - NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER

CelicaBabe

22 minutes ago, CelicaBabe said:

No problem thank you!!

for those wanting to send lots of photos - you can drop box them over to me if that’s easier:

dawn.b-pyne@hotmail.co.uk

I was going to say email is very limited for large amounts of photos and i will definitely have a few to send...lol. Thanks for thats Dawn:D

Tonight I have been catching up on emails from the last few days, will continue tomorrow and reply to everyone as of tomorrow.  I will also add a list here of who has sent photos so you double check we have received them.

It looks like we will be able to ago ahead fingers crossed but will confirm after the deadline and once suppliers have confirmed.

Thanks everyone :thumbs:

THANK YOU to everyone who has sent photos over - we received just over 300 :thumbs::D

Below is a list of those who have sent photos over - I have replied to everyone however if you haven't had a reply or you're not on the list and have sent photos over please let me know so I can double check.  We are now starting work on the design so if you send photos across now, I can't guarantee they will be used in this years however they will be kept for the next one.

More info to follow once the design has been completed. 

Thanks Dawn 

1600gtcelica
AdyGT
Akuma77
al/c
arizona
Azurik123
BigSeed
Black Knight
Bumblebee
Cal670
CelicaTom92
CheltGirl
Cipprio
Cornish Lass
crazy cat lady
Devnet
Digs
DTracer
ESTHAR_CITY
Foogles
Gaunty
Hoody
IanJones
Indii2
Jeffers-1
Johnb
Liam_tinny
LucyLou
matt1280
meirion
Mixer72
Monkey Boy 1
Mook
Mummartin
Nicola67
Old Red Celica
pi_r_2
Repols
shaungt4
Smwebb
Solfunky
Spaff
Teal
thegadgetman
thermoacc
Tomb
Tommy Tookamoto
VVTI

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

300 photos!!!!!!!

At an average layout of 8 pics per month I make that enough to fill the next 3 years worth of calendar's and still have a few left over :lol: 

Its a great turnout and gives us plenty of options to chose from, just what we like. Also people sent a good mixture of their own car and also we had lots of photos from shows and meets sent over which is fantastic.

There are still quite a few of unusable ones due to size or the photo quality just not quite good enough but apart from the odd email, most had at least 1 photo that was usable and everyone will get in :)

Very pleased to have had such a great response so thank you again :) 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.