Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
CelicaBabe

CLUB CALENDAR 2019 - NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER

Question

NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS!!!  So lets try again for 2019 :) 

We have the photos from last year and will be going through those and will include these too.

Please spread the word, if you know someone who has taken a large amount of photos from a show or meet - please ask them to get in touch.  We would like to use at least 1 group photo from shows/meets on each page.  So please send group shots too!

If we don't have enough photos or photos of quality then it will be pulled, but hopefully it won't come to that. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please submit your photos to the following email address:

ccukcalendar@outlook.com

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ :

• Please include your username in the subject title or email.  
  • Photos must be of a good quality, this means they MUST be of a certain size - 1Mb minimum for small photo entries and around 4mb or higher for main images  Any photos below 1Mb will more than likely be unusable,  if we receive photos under this they may not be used and you may not be informed.
  • Don't save and send photos from Facebook or other social media as they kill the quality and are reduced in size so are unusable.
  • Regards to the actual photo, previous years we had people sending photos of their cars covered in mud and just sat on the drive or half the car cut out of the photo.  Try and be a bit more creative - wash your car, go find a nice location and take some photos if you don't already have some.
  • If anyone has group photos from shows or meets, please send them along too as we need those just as much as your own cars.

CLOSING DATE: Friday 2nd November 2018

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pi_r_2 said:

Just got mines this morning, were waiting at the post office for 3 days...

Thanks for the job, I know you've spent a lot of time to create these calendars !

... and you were so excited, you just had to rip the packaging off judging by that photo :D

• Haha 1

recieved. thanks to all involved making this possible. now to get some better pics for next year. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 more bought and paid for over the last few days whilst I've been on my road trip. So I will pack and ship Monday or Tuesday.

So I think we are down to 9 now.

We’ve never sold this many so quickly after going on sale.  Fantastic :thumbs: 

• Like 1

Mine is now up on my wall in the office at work, thanks !!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, digs said:

Mine is now up on my wall in the office at work, thanks !!

With many admiring glances we hope.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Philip0694 said:

Hi, I ordered one of these but it hasn’t turned up!

Hi, it was definitely posted from what I can see.  Did you get your shipped email (poss in your junk). Can you PM Old Red and confirm the address as he posted them.  If not we can get another one posted out to you.  

Thanks 

Posted on 27th of December.

Others posted at the same time arrived on Saturday or NYE.

29 minutes ago, Philip0694 said:

Hi, yes I received the email but nothing at the moment 

Give it a couple more days, do you have a regular postie?

It will be a large brown envelope about 18x12 inches, with a hard back and "Do not bend" printed on it. It won't fit through a normal letter box, so would have to be handed over or left somewhere.

Could it have been left somewhere safe or with a neighbour?

1 hour ago, Monkey Boy 1 said:

if there are any left I may have another one

Currently 6 left, maybe 5 if the one that may have gone missing does not turn up.

• Like 1

I have one to post to Scotland that was ordered on Tuesday, will do it on my way home from work tomorrow.

It may be worth pointing out to anyone who has not received their calendar yet that the envelope with board back is quite large - larger than the calendar. The width is more than Bryan's guess of 12 inches, it's 13 inches (33cms), which is wider than most people's letterbox. I had mine delivered to work as my letterbox is only a 10 inch slot and I didn't want the postman to bend it to get it through. Last year they left it on the step in a light shower. If any not delivered, worth ringing sorting office to see if they are holding it there. There is a return address on the rear, so Bryan might get one or two returned if not claimed :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Follow @celicaclubuk
All pages © celica-club 2001 - 2019 (Unless otherwise stated). No pictures can be used without our consent. Terms of use | Privacy policy