CLUB CALENDAR 2019 - NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER

CelicaBabe

It may be worth pointing out to anyone who has not received their calendar yet that the envelope with board back is quite large - larger than the calendar. The width is more than Bryan's guess of 12 inches, it's 13 inches (33cms), which is wider than most people's letterbox. I had mine delivered to work as my letterbox is only a 10 inch slot and I didn't want the postman to bend it to get it through. Last year they left it on the step in a light shower. If any not delivered, worth ringing sorting office to see if they are holding it there. There is a return address on the rear, so Bryan might get one or two returned if not claimed :D

25 minutes ago, Monkey Boy 1 said:

May pop in over the weekend if you are about.

You know where we are. Don't think we've got much on apart from Julie's Birthday today. Drop me a text.

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 18:16, Philip0694 said:

Hi, I ordered one of these but it hasn’t turned up!

Delivered

Tracking no. 02136F7003DCE4E1

Your item was delivered on 31-12-2018.

Service used:

2nd Class Parcels

Updated on: Monday 31 December

1. 12:27pm
    Delivered by Winscombe DO

As I said above, most were delivered on the Sat or New Years Eve. So were you in on New Years Eve at Lunchtime?

3 hours ago, Old Red Celica said:

You know where we are. Don't think we've got much on apart from Julie's Birthday today. Drop me a text.

Delivered

Tracking no. 02136F7003DCE4E1

Your item was delivered on 31-12-2018.

Service used:

2nd Class Parcels

Updated on: Monday 31 December

1. 12:27pm
    Delivered by Winscombe DO

As I said above, most were delivered on the Sat or New Years Eve. So were you in on New Years Eve at Lunchtime?

Unfortunately not and have now moved since then now anyway. So probably taken buy new owner but nevermind have checked with them but no answer. Will get one next year. Cheers for checking.

regards

philip

2 minutes ago, Philip0694 said:

Unfortunately not and have now moved since then now anyway. So probably taken buy new owner but nevermind have checked with them but no answer. Will get one next year. Cheers for checking.

regards

philip

Have you moved far? Can you check another time when they might be in over the weekend or anything? Or do you have a re-route on your post set up?  Surely they would let you have your post if you have only just moved? 

10 minutes ago, Philip0694 said:

Hi it is close and on the way to work so will keep checking. I’ve had everything on redirection but usual thing with Royal Mail lol.

Thats terrible given you’ve set up redirection, that’s the bloody point.  Honestly what they like.  

8 hours ago, Black Knight said:

With the size of the vernier gauge above it it looks like a miniature version :lol: 

Being pedantic it is a Digital caliper as there is no vernier scale. :thumbsup: But really it is my digital clock.:)

I am a 'Measuring Monkey' and that Mitutoyo Caliper clock has been eyed up by a few people as they are like rocking horse doodoo to get hold of. Even harder to get than some JDM stuff

Edited by Monkey Boy 1

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.