CLUB CALENDAR 2019 - NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER

CelicaBabe

• 2 weeks later...

So here you go.......

Calendars should be available to pre-order from tomorrow evening, we are expecting the calendars to reach us by the end of next week.  We will be posting out orders as soon as we get them, some of you might even have them between Christmas and New Year but we can't promise anything!  I would say early Jan to take into account any delays in the postal system.

Prices are: £12 posted or £10 collected from Bryan in Norwich or even the club party in January.  

COVER.thumb.jpeg.d6092adf6d995e3bcd60051aeb850faa.jpeg

APRIL.thumb.jpeg.20f2d90b2673e16dd20b0410f94be2f4.jpeg

JUNE.thumb.jpeg.97788d1faaac2e0ab2f5ab15e3db074e.jpeg

• Like 8

Big thanks go out to WaveyDavey for doing the design and layout.

Also Alwayzsidewayz for printing and arranging delivery to myself at a more than fair price (COST!!)

I'm sure we will buy a pint or 3 ;)

Technically I'm in Wymondham, but Norwich is near enough.

The discount price takes into account of the no postal or packing costs. Cash only.

Looks lovely! When the orders go live in the club shop, would it be an idea to also put a banner at the top of the home page to advertise it? People could then click on it and be taken straight to the item in the shop to order. I'm mindful that some people just don't know where to find the shop! Might get more sales which would be brilliant :xmas_biggrin:

3 hours ago, CheltGirl said:

Looks lovely! When the orders go live in the club shop, would it be an idea to also put a banner at the top of the home page to advertise it? People could then click on it and be taken straight to the item in the shop to order. I'm mindful that some people just don't know where to find the shop! Might get more sales which would be brilliant :xmas_biggrin:

I can do that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.