your plans for over winter ?

As much as I’d love one, unfortunately not. The prices seem to be on the rise for them. My cars always been the second car in the house, we have a 2016 Fiesta ST that we keep mint. 

I just need a car to run around in, throw the dog in, go to the tip with, throw the mountain bike in ect... I’m looking for a EP3 premier. It would kill me to ruin an DC5. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cleario said:

As much as I’d love one, unfortunately not. The prices seem to be on the rise for them. My cars always been the second car in the house, we have a 2016 Fiesta ST that we keep mint. 

I just need a car to run around in, throw the dog in, go to the tip with, throw the mountain bike in ect... I’m looking for a EP3 premier. It would kill me to ruin an DC5. 

i had one k20 was great fun had lots of issues with suspension components though always little things constantly failing but my mates had none with his luck of the draw i suppose  

16 hours ago, totts said:

i had one k20 was great fun had lots of issues with suspension components though always little things constantly failing but my mates had none with his luck of the draw i suppose  

Like you say is luck of the draw, I’ve got a fair few mates with honda’s I’ve always been working on them, being a tech myself it isn’t a problem really. My biggest problem is finding a standard one haha! 

I’ve actually got a friends 2002 Ep3 for a week to sort some welding on the floor. Really enjoying it. However I’m not sure if it’s the wheel alignment or the eBay coil overs but the turn in is awful. It turns in and seems to dig in killing all momentum. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

quaife sequential gearbox with lsd is on order , delivery hopefully end of January 

Have also had a new exhaust manifold designed specifically for my car by Dave Traviss , should be here in 3 weeks hopefully , 

Gonna be busy in the new year  

• Like 2

Iv got a few plans:

Sunroof delete

Roll cage

Lexan windows

Door panels

carbon mirrors and boot

harnesses

Aiming for under 1000kg wet and then maybe try for 300bhp N/A

How much will actually happen is another story!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to tidy up and treat the rear drivers side wheel well. 

Weather is not allowing me sort the passenger side out. Need to remove the arch plastic liner and check on fuel filler condition and treat it if needed.

Also need to get the side skirts off and apply cavity wax.

May just wait till summer to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

So many jobs and plans its hard to know where to start, The celica needs the exhaust manifold sorting out and the constantly growing list of jobs to keep the R/rover running never seems to shorten what ever I do to it . I could dream about making a start on the old supra but that will never happen then there's our lads celica daily / track car which seems to take more of my timee than all of my motors put together. Then at some point we will have his skyline return from the bodyshop so we can start to get through the mountain of parts he's been collecting that are taking up way to much shed space but will take first place on the list of jobs to do so I can get in my bloody shed again and crack on with my own jobs :giveup: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.