Celica Club UK Messages

Website Upgrade info

Click here for more information.

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
shaungt4

Rear fogs

Question

A guys would anyone have a link on how to convert the 2 rear lights in to fog lights on the jdm celica. I done it years ago when i had the gen 5 but have no idea how i done it as was following a guide which i can't seam to find now. Wanted to do the same thing on the new jdm supra as it should be the same idea.

Cheers guys.

6 answers to this question

Assuming you have one tail light that is a single filament bulb and one that is a stop and tail. Swap the single filament for a twin filament and wire the brighter side to the fog switch

• Thanks 1

They are both double filament on each side. So basically if i disconnect the inner 2 lights from the brake side of the circuit and wire that to a fog switch to work as fog lights . Leave the side light one as is to stay working as tail lights. That way both tail lights on either side will still work as tails and the inner ones will work has fogs instead of brake.

Cheers mate.

• Like 1

I converted one of the reversing lights, I used a 4 way relay, power direct from battery , ignition power from cigarette lighter also switch illumination.

Sign in to follow this