Big Wing. Am i the only one? Show me yours!

Jeeez...I hate those big wings...unless it's for the track.

It always smacks of trying to hard...and "look at me"...for ALL the wrong reasons.:nono:

Each to their own I guess.

I'll get me coat.!;)

I've been considering a wing like this for mine. I'm just not sure it would like right though with the proportions though. I'd love to do it to piss off the "meughhh 140s aren't proper Celicas why would you do that"? brigade. I'll stick with the TRD for the time being. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slybunda said:

You guys with big wings all got rear wheel drive conversions done? Or you just chavs? :P

Just 4wd 500bhp .... Ian will be having a good chuckle from above seeing his trademark "Modding is for Chavs" on the back window

2 hours ago, RUToyota said:

It always smacks of trying to hard...and "look at me"...for ALL the wrong reasons.:nono:

I'll get me coat.!;)

Handy for, eating your dinner on when your out and about, pushing it whens its broken down, supplying ample shade on days like today

1 hour ago, Cal670 said:

I've been considering a wing like this for mine. I'm just not sure it would like right though with the proportions though. I'd love to do it to piss off the "meughhh 140s aren't proper Celicas why would you do that"? brigade. I'll stick with the TRD for the time being. 

Leave it how it is Callum, she's beautiful as is, takes alot to pull of the big gay wing look

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ESTHAR_CITY said:

Handy for, eating your dinner on when your out and about, pushing it whens its broken down, supplying ample shade on days like today

At least it hasn't damaged your sense of humour...I'll give you that.:thumbs:

Just a pet hate of mine.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, slybunda said:

You guys with big wings all got rear wheel drive conversions done? Or you just chavs? :P

just chavs mate :D. just to say look at me and not for any performance as it is fwd. 

11 hours ago, RUToyota said:

I'll get me coat.!;)

i know what youre saying. just for the look of it really. as it is fwd it won`t make a difference on performance as mentioned to slybunda.

10 hours ago, Cal670 said:

do it man . do it. life`s too short on worrying about what people might say. it`s your car, your choice, your mod. i would say `up yours!` and buy one today. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.