Celica Club UK Messages

Website Upgrade info

Click here for more information.

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Fuppylodders

Best courier to use for large parts?

Question

I have a back box I'll be needing to send out at some point hopefully. What is the best courier to use for such an item? I'm thinking cheap cost (of course :lol:) and reliability of deliverance (important) in mind.

10 answers to this question

my work (we sell woodburners) use www.transglobalexpress.co.uk as a price comparison sort of website. 

• Like 1

+1 on ParcelMonkey and Parcel2Go. They compare quotes so depending on the size one courier might be better than the other. I've used Paisley Freight as well although from what I remember they were a 3rd party who outsourced the courier

• Like 1

On 19/06/2018 at 17:55, myimportedbeast said:

Where is it going from and too as there maybe a club member that is going those ways?

Not sure yet, it's an exhaust back box. Waiting to find a buyer for it but wanted to get a head start on who to use

On 26/06/2018 at 19:50, myimportedbeast said:

Where are you sending it from as I may be able to help 

Southampton, to where ever a buyer is... If ever I get one for it :lol:

Ive just used UPS to send rocker and inlet to Norway :) and they were the cheapest and only took 3 days to get there :)

Yer, ups is weird. There the most expensive to send stuff within the UK but one of the cheapest to send stuff abroad. I post parcels are cheap as, but expect anything you send to be broken unless you add an extra ton of bubble wrap to the weight, same with hermes.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk